The Lakehouse Inn Rooms
Every guest room at The Lakehouse Inn & Winery features the following amenities:
- A full, hot breakfast is included in the room rate.
- All rooms have cable television, alarm clock, hair dryer, iron & ironing board and bathroom amenities including shampoo, conditioner, glycerin soap & bath gel.
- All rates are for two people. (The rates do not include a 6.75% Sales Tax and 8% Bed Tax.)
- Some rooms can accommodate more than two guests at an additional $20 per person per night. There is no charge for children under 5. Children aged 5-10, $10 per person per night.
- From May through October, a two-night minimum is required for all weekend rentals.
- A three-night minimum is required for the three holiday weekends.
- Weekend Rates apply to Sunday of Memorial Day and Labor Day and the week of 4th of July
- For your safety, we are a non-smoking facility. In accordance with the Ohio State Law, smoking is limited to outside areas only.
The Lakehouse Inn Cottages
Every cottage at The Lakehouse Inn & Winery features the following amenities:
- All cottages have two bedrooms – one bedroom with 1 queen bed and one with 1 king bed (or can be converted to 2 twins with advance notice).
Each cottage is approximately 450 square feet
- Bathroom with shower
- Fresh towels, hair dryer, soap, shampoo and lotion
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room phone
- Gas Stove
- Coffee pot
- All dishes, pots, pans and linens
- Living room with cable television & DVD player
- Enclosed porch (shared by all three cottages)
- Stone patio with outdoor seating
- Outdoor charcoal grill
The Beach House
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Lake Erie from every room
- Spend sunny days and breezy nights lounging on your own lakefront deck
- View spectacular sunsets throughout the summer season from the deck or Jacuzzi tub
- Enjoy a full, hot breakfast served at the Crosswinds Grille.
Housed above the wine cellar and tasting room, the Beach House has a spacious bedroom, living and dining area, kitchen, and bathroom. The bedroom, located on the west side, has a queen-size bed. The bathroom has a two-person Jacuzzi tub, overlooking the lake, and a two-person shower. A hairdryer, soap, shampoo & lotion, and an iron & ironing board are provided. The kitchen is furnished with dishes, pots, pans, utensils, coffee pot, toaster, microwave, refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher. The dining area, located on the east side, has a table for four and offers a spectacular view of Lake Erie. The living room area, also situated on the east side, includes a queen size sofa bed (allowing for two additional overnight guests), electric fireplace, and cable television with DVD player and a CD player. The outdoor deck is accessible through the bedroom and living room by glass doors. There are windows/glass doors on the east, north, and west sides of the building, offering a panoramic view of Lake Erie and the Geneva Marina. The Beach House has central air and heat allowing year-round rentals. Because it is separate from the Bed and Breakfast and cottages, the Beach House is ideal for romantic getaways for two. Room size-500 square feet.
- All prices are for 2 people.
- The rates do not include a 6.75% Sales Tax and 8% Bed Tax.
- Some units can accommodate more than two guests; an additional charge of $20 per person per night will apply. There is no charge for children under 5. Children aged 5-10, $10 per person per night.
- Bed & Breakfast & Cottages-From May thru October, a two night minimum is required for all weekend rentals. A three night minimum is required for the three holiday weekends.
- Beach House-Memorial Weekend through September, a three night minimum is required for all rentals including the three holiday weekends. From October-mid May, a two-night minimum is required for all weekend rentals
- Children are welcome.
- We are unable to accommodate guest pets
- In accordance with the 2006 enacted Ohio State Law, smoking is limited to outside.
- The Lakehouse Inn and/or its employees are not responsible for any damages due to loss or theft during your stay or items left behind after check-out. We will make every attempt to secure any personal items left behind in the room following check-out and will hold said items for a period of thirty (30) days.
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m (Sun-Thu) & 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Fri & Sat)
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Breakfast is served daily from 8:30-10 a.m
- All cancellations are subject to a $20 processing fee per room.
- If notification of a cancellation is received more than (14) days prior to the arrival date (30 days notice for large groups and special events), the remainder of the deposit will be refunded.
- If notification of a cancellation is received (14) days or less prior to the arrival date (30 days notice for large groups and special events), the full amount of the reservation will be charged.
- Early departure falls within our cancellation policy. There are no refunds for early departure.
- We reserve the right to treat a partial cancellation as a cancellation for the entire stay.
- Should you fail to cancel your reservation and not arrive at the Inn, you are responsible for the entire reserved stay.
- All cancellations must be made by phone. We are not responsible for messages left on voicemail or through email.
- A deposit of one night’s rate per room is required at the time of the reservation, for a one to three night stay; for four or more nights and special packages or events, 50% of the total is required at time of the reservation.
- Reservations made less than 14 days prior to the arrival date will be charged in full and are non-refundable.
- All deposits must be made by credit card at time of reservation.
Large Groups or Special Events
- For parties of three or more rooms reserved by one person or for special events hosted by the Lakehouse Inn, 50% deposit is required and a 30 day cancellation policy applies (i.e. Murder Mystery Dinner, Girls Weekend, Winery Tour.)
- For parties of six or more rooms reserved by one person, 50% deposit is required and a 60 day cancellation policy applies.
- The roads in Ashtabula County are well maintained by the county during the winter months, however, a four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended.
- We regret we are unable to offer refunds due to weather.
- If the county issues a travel advisory on your travel day and you cancel by 6:00p.m. on the day of your arrival, a gift certificate will given to you to use for a future stay.