We’d Love to Hear From You, Get In Touch With Us!
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 41.859021 Longitude: -80.959138
Directions to The Lakehouse Inn From Youngstown or Pittsburgh:
Take State Route 11 to Interstate 90 to Geneva exit #218, go North on State Route 534 for approximately 6 miles, until you get to the lake. The Inn is 1/4 mile on the left hand side.
From Cleveland or Columbus:
Take Interstate 90 to Geneva exit #218 and follow above directions.
The Fagnilli family, owners of The Lakehouse Inn, have been welcoming guests to our Geneva-on-the-Lake, OH Bed & Breakfast for 15 years. Today, our property has grown to include a B&B as well as a restaurant, winery and day spa.
As we continue to grow, we seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At The Lakehouse Inn, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun. And, in the end, we measure ourselves simply by the number of guests who leave with a smile on their face and come back again.
To fill out an application of employment, click here.
Resume & Application Submissions:
By Email: email@example.com
In-person & Mail: Located at 5653 Lake Road East | Geneva-on-the-Lake, OH 44041
B&B Front Desk Hours: Daily from 8am-7pm
The following positions are currently available:
Restaurant Servers & Bartenders
The Spa at The Lakehouse Inn in Geneva-on-the-Lake is seeking a reliable and professional licensed nail technician to work Tuesday’s, Thursday’s and Saturday’s.
– Exceptional Customer Service Skills
– Great Communication Skills
– Great Organizational Skills
– Ability to Manage Time
– Ability to give every client a friendly greeting, a thorough consultation, exceptional service and a professional product recommendation.
– Service Commission
– Retail Commission
Front of the House Supervisor
Crosswinds Grille is a leader in the field of Farm-to-Table. Our restaurant is focused on whole animal butchery & usage, as well as sourcing our product locally as possible. Our lakefront restaurant is one of the premier dining facilities in the area.
Are you someone who is passionate about food and supporting local business, community, and farmers? Do you have a gift for working with people? Are you someone who enjoys a fast paced environment? Are you someone who takes pride in what they do but wants to have fun while they do it? We are looking for a hands on a member for our leadership team at Crosswinds Grille at The Lakehouse Inn.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Maintaining the company culture and standards by supervising and instructing staff.
• Can continuously train employees through hands on work.
• Oversee and ensure that restaurant and company policies and steps of service are being completed and followed consistently.
• Can assist in achieving company objectives in sales, service, quality, facility appearance, and cleanliness through a fun and positive work environment.
• Ability to motivate staff and team members through positive attitude and good communication.
• Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer fair and consistent corrective action when necessary.
• Adjust labor by anticipating business needs and activity while ensuring that we are providing the ultimate guest experience.
• Continually strives to develop staff in all areas of professional development.
• Can openly communicate with staff and management about the needs of guest and of the business to assist in overall success.
• Attend and contribute or regular management meetings.
• Conduct counts and maintain supplies and supply needs.
• Adheres to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
• Making sure that all areas are kept to ideal cleanliness standards.
• Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations
• Ensure quality of service, food, and guest experience at all times.
The ideal candidate will have some or all of the following qualities:
• Must have basic math skills and is proficient in Microsoft programs.
• Good people, management, and listening skills. Ability to communicate clearly to team and guests.
• Ability to work in a standing position and/or outside for long periods of time (up to 6 hours).
• Can safety lift and maneuver trays of food weighting up to 20 pounds.
• Punctual and regular reliable attendance.
• Be a model for staff through hands on work.
• Experience is preferred but not necessary. If no experience, then a background in hospitality or food service education. Experience with bar and cocktails is a plus.
• Adaptable to frequent change.
• Can work in high stress and high volume environments for long periods of time.
• Someone that is able to enforce rules and policies without being easily intimidated.
• Friendly and can easily talk with guests and staff.
• Can read people and situations to be able to satisfy guests who may be upset.