The Lakehouse Inn Cottages
Our cottages are priced for two people. (The rates do not include a 6.75% Sales Tax and 8% Bed Tax.) These cottage rentals located on Lake Erie in Geneva-on-the-Lake, Ohio can accommodate up to four individuals at an additional $20 per person per night. (There is no charge for children under 5. Children aged 5-10, $10 per person per night.) Located adjacent to the bed & breakfast, just about 100 yards from the waterfront, each cottage rental features two bedrooms, a full kitchen, small living room with cable television, and a bathroom with a shower. A full breakfast served at the Crosswinds Grille is included with your stay. The three cottages are connected and share an enclosed porch and private patio. Although the cottages do not overlook the lake, they are just a short walk to the outdoor patios and beach.
The cottages have a two night minimum for all rentals from Memorial Weekend-September, however, a 3 night minimum is required for the 3 holiday weekends (Memorial Weekend, 4th of July & Labor Day Weekend.) In May & October, there is a two night minimum for weekend rentals only.
Every cottage at The Lakehouse Inn features the following amenities:
- All cottages have two bedrooms – one bedroom with 1 queen bed and one with 1 king bed (or can be converted to 2 twins with advance notice).
Each cottage is approximately 450 square feet and can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests
- Bathroom with shower
- Fresh towels, hair dryer, soap, shampoo and lotion
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room phone
- Gas Stove
- Coffee pot
- All dishes, pots, pans and linens
- Living room with cable television & DVD player
- Enclosed porch (shared by all three cottages)
- Stone patio with outdoor seating
- Outdoor charcoal grill