During your Ohio vacation on Lake Erie, take time to explore all that our area has to offer. Enjoy fine dining and excellent wines at local restaurants and wineries. Attend fun-filled annual events, such as the Ashtabula County Fair, the Geneva Grape Jamboree, the Great Lakes Medieval Fair, or the Covered Bridges Festival. There truly is something for everyone when you stay at The Lakehouse Inn.
We have designed a four-day Itinerary that include various local wineries and attractions.
The following is a list of some local attractions in close proximity to The Lakehouse Inn. If you have any questions or would like more details, please contact us.
- Alessandro’s Italian Restaurant | 440-964-5766
- Hil-Mak’s Seafoods | 440-964-3222
- Chop’s Grille & Tap House | 440-466-4638
- Horizon’s Restaurant at the State Park Lodge| 440-466-7100 x2
- Luisa’s Mexican Grill | 440-466-3327
- Martini’s Restaurant & Lounge | 440-964-2800
- Mary’s Diner | 440-466-6393
- Briquettes Smokehouse | 440-964-273
- Bascule Bridge Grille | 440-964-0301
- Lou’s Billow Beach | 440-969-6210
- Four Days in Ohio Wine Country Itinerary
- Old Firehouse Winery (also in Geneva-on-the-Lake)
440-466-9300 or 800-862-6751
- Old Mill Winery | 440-466-5560
- Spring Hill Winery | 440-466-0626
- Laurello Vineyards | 440-415-0661
- Ferrante Winery & Ristorante | 440-466-VINO
- Harpersfield Vineyards | 440-466-4739
- St. Joseph Vineyards | 440-298-3709
- South River Vineyards | 440-466-6676
- Virant Family Winery | 440-466-1314
- Debonne Vineyards | 440-466-3485
- Grand River Cellars | 440-298-9838
- Markko Vineyard | 440-593-3197 or 800-252-3197
- Tarsitano Winery | 440-224-2444
- Biscotti Winery | 440-599-5555
- Buccia Vineyards | 440-593-5976
- Ohio Wine Producers Association | 800-227-6972
- Ohio Grape Industries
Attractions & Events
- Ashtabula Arts Center See website for schedule and dates
- Ashtabula County Fair August 5-10, 2014
- Covered Bridges Festival October 11 & 12, 2014
- Geneva Grape Jamboree September 27 & 28, 2014
- Fourth of July Fireworks July 4, 2014 | start at 10 pm
- Great Lakes Medieval Fair July 6-August 11, 2014
- Wine & Walleye Festival August 22-24, 2014
- Jefferson Depot-AC&J Scenic Line We offer Scenic Train Rides EVERY weekend!
Directions to The Lakehouse Inn From Youngstown or Pittsburgh:
Take State Route 11 to Interstate 90 to Geneva exit #218, go North on State Route 534 for approximately 6 miles, until you get to the lake. The Inn is 1/4 mile on the left hand side.
From Cleveland or Columbus:
Take Interstate 90 to Geneva exit #218 and follow above directions.