During your Ohio vacation on Lake Erie, take time to explore all that our area has to offer. Enjoy fine dining and excellent wines at local restaurants and wineries. Attend fun-filled annual events, such as the Ashtabula County Fair, the Geneva Grape Jamboree, the Great Lakes Medieval Fair, or the Covered Bridges Festival. There truly is something for everyone when you stay at The Lakehouse Inn.
We have designed a four-day Itinerary that include various local wineries and attractions.
The following is a list of some local attractions in close proximity to The Lakehouse Inn. If you have any questions or would like more details, please contact us.
- Alessandro’s Italian Restaurant | 440-964-5766
- Hil-Mak’s Seafoods | 440-964-3222
- Chop’s Grille & Tap House | 440-466-4638
- Horizon’s Restaurant at the State Park Lodge| 440-466-7100 x2
- Luisa’s Mexican Grill | 440-466-3327
- Martini’s Restaurant & Lounge | 440-964-2800
- Mary’s Diner | 440-466-6393
- Briquettes Smokehouse | 440-964-273
- Bascule Bridge Grille | 440-964-0301
- Rennick Meat Market | 440-964-6328
- Four Days in Ohio Wine Country Itinerary
- Old Firehouse Winery (also in Geneva-on-the-Lake)
440-466-9300 or 800-862-6751
- Old Mill Winery | 440-466-5560
- Spring Hill Winery | 440-466-0626
- Laurello Vineyards | 440-415-0661
- Ferrante Winery & Ristorante | 440-466-VINO
- Harpersfield Vineyards | 440-466-4739
- Hundley Cellars | 440-361-3088
- St. Joseph Vineyards | 440-298-3709
- South River Vineyards | 440-466-6676
- M Cellars | 440-361-4104
- Kosicek Vineyards | 440-361-4573
- Virant Family Winery | 440-466-1314
- Debonne Vineyards | 440-466-3485
- Grand River Cellars | 440-298-9838
Attractions & Events
- Ashtabula Arts Center See website for schedule and dates
- Ashtabula County Fair August
- Covered Bridges Festival 2nd weekend in October
- Geneva Grape Jamboree Last weekend in September
- Fourth of July Fireworks July 4th at 10 pm
- Great Lakes Medieval Fair July 6–August 11, 2014
- Wine & Walleye Festival Fourth weekend in August
Directions to The Lakehouse Inn From Youngstown or Pittsburgh:
Take State Route 11 to Interstate 90 to Geneva exit #218, go North on State Route 534 for approximately 6 miles, until you get to the lake. The Inn is 1/4 mile on the left hand side.
From Cleveland or Columbus:
Take Interstate 90 to Geneva exit #218 and follow above directions.