Weddings at The Lakehouse Inn
Cherish your wedding day or renew your vows while you and your guests treasure the magnificent beauty of Lake Erie from The Lakehouse Inn grounds. The inn is the perfect location for a romantic lakefront wedding.
During the summer months (May through October), enjoy a beautiful wedding overlooking Lake Erie from our outdoor patio. The Lakehouse Inn has outdoor space to accommodate up to 100 guests in May, June, September & October and up to 50 guests in July & August.
From November through April, weddings and other special events are held across the street in our indoor event room. The event room can accommodate up to 30 guests for a wedding. To complete the lakefront experience, wedding guests can enjoy the comforts of our 8-room bed & breakfast and cottages along with a delicious breakfast the following morning.
The Lakehouse Inn also features a day spa that can cater to all of your wedding preparations. In addition, The Lakehouse Inn is available for rehearsal dinners and bridal showers.
Wedding Event Details
- All Saturday wedding receptions from mid-May through mid October must have a $1,000 food and beverage revenue minimum guarantee. A $500 minimum is required for all other time periods.
- A $500.00 non-refundable deposit and signed contract are due at the time of the booking that will be applied to the final bill. No reservation is firm until the contract is signed and the deposit is received. Thirty days prior to the event, one half of the estimated total is due. This will consist of the facility fee, food, beverage, tax and an 18% service charge. The balance will be due the day of the event.
- All prices quoted are subject to change without notice, based upon any increase in supplies or operation at the time of event. Prices are guaranteed 90 days prior to the event and are otherwise subject to increases as quoted by our staff.
- All payments (excluding the non-refundable deposit) will be returned if cancellations are made at least 90 days prior to the event. There will be no refund if the cancellation is received less than 90 days prior to the event.
- Parking is available, however, it is limited so guests may be required to double park. The Lakehouse Inn valet will be on duty to direct cars prior to the start of the event.
- A Service Charge of 18% plus applicable sales tax will automatically be charged to all food and beverage charges.
- Final guarantee attendance for all food and beverage functions must be made and received at least 14 days prior to your event. If The Lakehouse Inn does not receive a final guaranteed figure by the 14 day deadline, then you will be charged for the number of persons denoted in the contract.
- DJs and bands are welcome at your event. We ask that you control the volume, and we reserve the right to do so on your behalf. At 10pm we ask that your start to close down your event and end any music.
- Customers should understand that The Lakehouse Inn is an outside venue and dealing with inclement weather (wind, rain, extreme heat, or cold temperatures) is an inherent risk of utilizing this facility.
- Due to the Ohio Department of Health Regulations, no food or beverages may be removed from the event site. Wedding cakes and cookies are the only exception to this rule.
- Due to state liquor laws and violation of our liquor license, no outside alcohol of any kind may be opened during a private event. If any outside alcohol is on the grounds during a private event, then the alcohol will be poured out and person(s) will be asked to leave.
- The Lakehouse Inn reserves the right to inspect and control all private events. We assume no liability for attendee’s personal property or equipment brought to, or stored on our property.
The Lakehouse Inn will not tolerate any damage or misuse of our facility or property. Damages and excessive cleanup will be charged accordingly.