Staying at Our Lakeside Resort on Lake Erie
The Lakehouse Inn is the perfect choice for an Ohio weekend getaway, romantic vacation, or other special occasion. We offer a variety of lodging accommodations including our eight B&B guestrooms, cottages, and a beach house. Since we are located on the southern shore of Lake Erie, you can stay with us and get in plenty of fishing.
Our lovely Inn was built in the 1940’s as a small and cozy get away on the Shores of Lake Erie. Though small and intimate, we are big on charm and hospitality. I hope you take note that throughout your stay that our furniture, décor and even the bathroom fixtures, though new, have been chosen to keep them to the time period the Inn was built and to fit with what we are – cozy, comfortable, charming and family oriented. The Inn originally had a few more bedrooms than what you see today but rooms were combined to create some of our beautiful Suites and to also ensure that each room would have its own private bathroom. Our bathrooms were constructed to provide what was essential and to infringe as little as possible on the bedrooms so that the bedrooms would still be cozy and comfortable. You see, the bedrooms of the Inn were originally built to house a full size bed, which back in the 40’s was the large bed of the day, but we have upgraded our bedding to have either queen or king size beds in the rooms which take up more floor space, but we want our guests to have a bed that is similar to what they sleep on at home so that everyone enjoys a comfortable night’s sleep. With a smaller foot print in the bedroom, we have created a cozy and inviting spot to relax in the Great Room where you can curl up with a book in front of the fireplace in the fall or winter or relax and enjoy a glass of one of our wines in the spring and summer on our porch. No matter the season, the Lakehouse Inn welcomes you to take time for yourself to just relax or spend some time getting caught up with friends or that someone special in our cozy and inviting Inn.
- All prices are for 2 people.
- The rates do not include a 6.75% Sales Tax and 8% Bed Tax.
- Some units can accommodate up to four guests at an additional fee of $20 per additional guest per night. There is no charge for children under 5. Children aged 5-10, $10 per person per night. Children over 10, $20 per person per night.
- Bed & Breakfast-From May thru October, a two-night minimum is required for all weekend rentals. A three night minimum is required for the three holiday weekends.
- Cottages-From May thru October, a two-night minimum is required for all weekend rentals and a three night minimum is required for the three holiday weekends. From Memorial Weekend-September, a two-night minimum is required for all rentals.
- Beach House- From Memorial Weekend-September, a two-night minimum is required for all rentals and a three night minimum is required for the three holiday weekends. From October-mid May, a two-night minimum is required for all weekend rentals.
- Children are welcome.
- Pets cannot be accommodated.
- Smoking is limited to outside areas. Please refer to the 2006 enacted Ohio State Law.
- The Lakehouse Inn and/or its employees are not responsible for any damages due to loss or theft during your stay or items left behind after check-out. We will make every attempt to secure any personal items left behind in the room following check-out and will hold said items for a period of thirty (30) days.
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Sun-Thu) & 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Fri & Sat)
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Breakfast is served daily from 8:30-10 a.m.
- All cancellations are subject to a $20 processing fee per room.
- If notification of a cancellation is received more than (14) days prior to the arrival date (30 days notice for large groups and special events), the remainder of the deposit will be refunded.
- If notification of a cancellation is received (14) days or less prior to the arrival date (30 days notice for large groups and special events), the full amount of the reservation will be charged.
- Early departure falls within our cancellation policy. There are no refunds for early departure.
- We reserve the right to treat a partial cancellation as a cancellation for the entire stay.
- Should you fail to cancel your reservation and not arrive at the inn, you are responsible for the entire reserved stay.
- All cancellations must be made by phone. We are not responsible for messages left on voicemail or through email.
- A deposit of one night’s rate per room is required at the time of the reservation, for a one to three-night stay; for four or more nights and special packages or events, 50% of the total is required at time of the reservation.
- Reservations made less than 14 days prior to the arrival date will be charged in full and are non-refundable.
- All deposits must be made by credit card at time of reservation.
Large Groups or Special Events
- For parties of three or more rooms reserved by one person or for special events hosted by The Lakehouse Inn, 50% deposit is required and a 30 day cancellation policy applies (i.e. Murder Mystery Dinner, Girls’ Weekend, Winery Tour.)
- For parties of six or more rooms reserved by one person, 50% deposit is required and a 60-day cancellation policy applies.
- The roads in Ashtabula County are well maintained by the county during the winter months, however, a four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended.
- We regret we are unable to offer refunds due to weather.
- If the county issues a travel advisory on your travel day and you cancel by 6:00p.m. on the day of your arrival, then a gift certificate will be given to you to use for a future stay.